The Development Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina LLC Novi Sad – 11 February 2013.
The Development Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina LLC Novi Sad was established on the basis of the Law on the Development Fund of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina and the Company Law, on 11 February 2013 in Novi Sad. It was registered in the form of a limited liability company at the Business Registers Agency on 11 February 2013, and it started its operations on 08 April 2013.
The share of the equity capital of of the Development Fund belongs to:
- Autonomous Province of Vojvodina -78.11%
- Republic of Serbia -21.89%
The members of the Fund are as follows:
- Republic of Serbia
- Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
The bodies of the Fund are:
- Development Fund Assembly
- Supervisory Board
The mission of the Vojvodina Development Fund (VDF) is to finance socially justified development projects in the territory of Vojvodina, under more favourable conditions than the market ones. Professionalism and transparency in our work, with constant support for innovation, will enable the sustainable development and prosperity of our clients, wider community, our organisation and our employees..
The vision of the Vojvodina Development Fund is to become one of the main pillars of financial support for the sustainable development of Vojvodina’s economy and the implementation of the Provincial Government’s development strategy, with the highest degree of social responsibility and openness to all types of public.
The Development Fund participates in the implementation of programmes and projects based on economic principles, for the purpose of achieving the following goals in the territory of the APV:
- agricultural development;
- to encourage the establishment of small and medium-sized enterprises and the development of entrepreneurship;
- to encourage social entrepreneurship;
- to encourage employment;
- export promotion;
- to promote a balanced regional development;
- other programmes and projects falling within the scope of original or entrusted competencies;